Hybrid worship continues
as we move to a new church home!
- We continue to hold services to include both in person and online worship (via Zoom Meeting and Facebook Live) now at 11:00 am.
Information on our policies for gathering in person (with masks, socially distanced…) are available here.
Directions on how to access our new worship space available HERE.
- Here are the directions for joining in worship via Zoom (You can access our live stream from our Facebook page):
- 1. From your computer you can join the meeting by clicking on this link:
- That should take you directly to the meeting. If you have not used Zoom Meeting before you may be asked if you want to download the “Zoom” app. If you do, be sure to begin a few minutes early as it will take 5-10 minutes to sign up.
- 2. You can also participate with video from your smartphone by using “One tap mobile” – simply tap on the number below:
- Using these methods will allow you to see the video feed as well as the audio.
- 3. If you are okay with just the audio you can dial the old fashioned way by calling this number 1(929) 436-2866 (this will work on a landline as well as a cell phone – long distance charges may apply) and entering the Meeting ID (946 6243 0683) and the password (157016) when asked. If you have questions or trouble accessing the meeting please call Pastor Roger (216-246-9179) before 9:30 am.
HCC has a long legacy of welcoming children and providing education, fellowship, and service opportunities for all ages. In an effort to meet the needs of parents today, we have created a Children’s Worship Space. We want children to feel welcome, a deep sense of belonging, and invited to participate in worship right along with their families.
Since our return to in-person in June of 2021 this space now looks different but our hope in creating a Children’s Worship Space is that families will be able to worship together, each person actively engaged and participating as developmentally appropriate. We expect parents to sit with their children, helping their children worship as they are able, modeling their own faith in the process. Books, soft toys and art supplies are available to help children reflect and respond, as they absorb the sights and sounds of the worshipping community. This area is up in front of the pews, so that children can see and hear and feel included and involved in our worship. Other items to help children worship are available throughout our space. Our hope is that HCC will continue to be warm and welcoming, and will continue to support children and families as they seek to grow in faith.
11:00 AM Worship
“Let us come before him with thanksgiving, and extol him with music and song.” – Psalms 95:2
Worship at Heights Christian Church is a joyous, meaningful, interactive experience. We celebrate with different music styles, all praising and glorifying God.
Lay leaders play a major part in worship; they lead the opening litany, proclaim the Word, and a child lights the Peace Candle at the beginning of the service. Ordained elders lead the weekly celebration of the Lord’s Supper .
Rev. Roger Osgood helps us understand what Scripture means to our lives by delivering an inspiring, Bible-based message each week.
We hope that you will come worship with us at 11:00 am this Sunday!