1929 — First service of worship held October 20th in what was Shaker Heights High School (now Woodbury Upper Elementary School).
1934 — Temporary church structure dedicated, November.
1940 — Permanent sanctuary and fellowship hall completed.
1948 — Founded first co-operative nursery school in Shaker Heights, September.
1952 — Education building, Daleford wing, and Tower completed.
1965 — Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. comes to Shaker Heights and speaks from the steps of the church.
1985 — Members of our congregation, working with the City of Shaker Heights and the Department of Housing and Urban Development, develop Campbell Court, a senior citizen apartment building.